Welcome all of you to my blog 🙂 I can’t express how great I am feeling right now writing this post and even more happier that you people are reading it screaming.
So being a first post (an actual post on the launch day) I thought it would be good if I share some more things about myself. So if you are reading this, it probably means that you are somewhat interested in knowing some more facts about me, after reading about page, and that’s a GREAT thing my friend 🙂 So follow my lead below, towards my Fact-ish journey.
Some bookish facts
- I am a book cover hoarder. If a cover is beautiful, I have already made up half of my mind to buy it. While selecting an edition of a book to buy, I will certainly buy that one which will have most beautiful cover.
- I prefer to buy Paperbacks than Hardcovers because paperbacks are generally cheaper. But if I could get a hardcover in less price, then I would definitely buy a hardcover. Obviously they look more pretty 😀
- I hate books with movie covers, I seriously do. Given the choice, I always prefer to buy the alternate edition of the book, because the movie covers make me feel as if the book is not real.
- I prefer standalones over trilogies and trilogies over series. I feel that a series really makes a book too long and sometimes it is not that necessary to stretch the story. However, trilogies are doable.
- I often like to maintain a diary for all my bookish things, like keeping track of my challenges, monthly Instagram #bookishchallenges, my reviews etc. And I maintain a separate diary for just to note the quotes that I liked from each book.
Few non-bookish facts
- I love using Emojis (I bet you didn’t know that by far!). I feel that they help to deliver my feelings in a better way than a simple text can.
- If I would have given the choice to do just 2 things then I would choose reading and travel (isn’t the world is a happy place!). Like reading, I love travelling too. I have a separate bucket list of my life goals that I want to achieve some day. There are many destinations that I want to visit in my life, but my ultimate love is Eiffel Tower. I don’t know what is there in that place, but every time I see it, I just feel love ♥
- I like photography. but I am no good at it. Whenever possible, I try to read some tips and tricks to improve my photography skills, but its of no use. But definitely, I want to own a good DSLR some day.
- I am a kind of emotional person. At times, I find it difficult to express my feelings or anger towards someone (except my hubby 😀 ). Basically, I am a quite person by nature but can make friends easily (ask my friends )
- I don’t like to be too girlish. I don’t like doing too much makeup or doing it on the daily basis. Even I don’t like dressing too much. Basically, I like to live just freely and comfortably (actually I think that these things are a little waste of time). No offense here!
- I like watching Hollywood movies and TV series very much. Also, I love to hear English songs. My absolute favourite is Enrique. I ♥ all his songs. There are a few other favourite songs too like You’re beautiful, Shape of you, Hips don’t lie, Unfaithful, Sorry blame it on me…. and the list will go on!
Favourite TV series and movies
I generally love all the TV series that I watch. A few of the series which I’m currently watching or have finished watching includes: The Vampire Diaries (I am sad that it is finished 🙁 ), The Originals, Prison Break, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars, Gilmore Girls, Quantico, Stranger Things, Breaking Bad (Just started it) and Supernaturals (Just started it).
And the absolute favourite is: GAME OF THRONES! ♥
I mostly like to watch Hollywood movies, but there are a few Bollywood movies too that I like very much. A few of my favourites are: Titanic, Pirates of the Carribean (I just loved Johnny Depp in the series ♥), Harry Potter series, Avenger, Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Drag Me to the hell, 3 Idiots, Chak De India!, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, A Walk to Remember, If Only, 50 First Dates, The Notebook, Lord of the Rings, 2012… and the list goes on….
Interested yet? Comment below if you have anything in common (and probably we can be secret buddies 😀 ) or else Contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for reading and stay connected! ♥