Wow, this is exciting! I have been nominated for my very first award “Awesome Blogger Award” by the lovely Nuala Charlie @ Engrossed in a Good Book. Thank you so much, Charlie, for nominating me. I am feeling wonderful 🙂
The award was created by Maggie at Dreaming of Guatemala who stated: This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
Questions To Me
What is your favourite book of all time (or books if you can’t choose)?
Well, I can’t say that I have read enough books to choose a favourite. But yes, I love The Fault in Our Stars and Harry Potter. I have just read one book of the HP series but it’s already my favourite.
What is your favourite ice-cream flavour
That reminds me of eating Ice-cream right now (and while I am writing this, it’s heavily raining outside). I love Butter Scotch and Vanilla flavours.
What is your earliest childhood memory?
I loved spending my summer vacations in my grandparents’ village when I was in school. Those holidays were full of excitement and childish stuff.
Which musical genres are your favourite?
I am not a lover of any particular genre. In fact, I like all kind of music. But I love the Bollywood’s songs of the 70-80s era. They are so meaningful and beautiful.
Do you speak more than one language, if so which?
I speak two languages – Hindi (which is the national language of India) and English (which you should know automatically, I guess).
What is your favourite form of exercise?
Haha, trust me I am so bad in exercise. I actually never do any and yes I regret it too. But you know, other things always win in priorities 😀
Favourite pizza toppings?
Ok, I love Pizza actually and it is tastier when it’s extra cheese with the topping of Onion, Capsicum, and Olives.
What do you love the most about blogging?
It has been a month since I started my blog and I am already loving it. Blogging allows me to think of extra miles to do things in a better manner. It encourages me to learn different things like creating graphics etc. And the best part is it allows you to meet beautiful people around the globe 🙂
What do you dislike the most about blogging?
Well, with perks come the disadvantages. I am really finding it difficult to manage my blog with my regular 9 hours daily job. I want to write so many things, but time is not enough.
What is your biggest plan for the next 12 months?
Of course, like most of us here, my goal is to gain a decent recognition for my blog and my reviews. Also, I want to read more classics from this list. And yes, to read all the books that I own (which is impossible, I know 😀 ).
- Do you like to travel? Which is a favourite place that you have visited or want to visit?
- When did you start your blog and what impact did blogging made on your life?
- Are you a tea or Coffee lover?
- Which show are you currently watching or which is your favourite show?
- Do you collect any special editions for books? If yes, which edition it is?
- Your all-time favourite food/food-item that you can eat anytime?
- What is the best gift that you have ever received?
- What would you have wanted to become when you were a child? Are your childhood dream and the grown version of you same?
- Describe yourself in one sentence.
- What is the top thing on your bucket list?
I am tagging here 5 other awesome people to do this award. But if you don’t do awards and that kind of thing, feel free to ignore this. But this is just a way to let you know that you are an Awesome Blogger and deserve the award!