Well, you might be thinking why double? Because I have been nominated by two people for this award and that’s been a long time 😛 Yes, yet again another late award post 😀
I was awarded for The Sunshine Blogger Award by two lovely ladies – Emma @ Reading Through the Night and Jordan @ The Heart of a Book Blogger. Thank you, both of you 🙂 I love doing award questions ad I have attempted my best to answer the questions of both of you.
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
For this post, I have used the image from Jordan’s post. I hope it’s okay 🙂
1. What are some TV shows or movies that you would recommend
This seems to be favourite question 😀 And there is one show that I can’t recommend enough. Guess which one? None other than GAME OF THRONES! This is an epic show and I have never seen any show better than this. if you are new into this show, then definitely you will have some trouble watching it in the beginning (because of all nudity stuff), but trust me once you reach the end of season 2, then you just can’t stop yourself from watching it. It is an addiction and after each episode, you’ll be like:
Apart from this show, I would definitely recommend How to Get Away with Murder, Pretty Little Liars, Gilmore Girls and my current obsession Jane The Virgin.
If we talk about movies then the list is infinite basically 😛 But a few of my favourites (in romance genre) are 50 First Dates, If Only, The Fault in Our Stars, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook.
2. For each of the shows or movies you listed above recommendation a similar book
Well, some of the choices for above names are pretty simple as most of them are based on a novel like Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, The Fault in Our Stars and The Notebook. I might add here that I haven’t read any of these books 😛 For How to Get Away with Murder I think any good thriller may work, though I can’t think of any at the moment as I don’t read many thrillers. And for the rest of the movies any good romance ould work 🙂
3. Do you have any reading habits? (like reading with candles or in the bath etc)
Actually, no. I don’t have these extra props (as you can call them), but I do always keep a marker with me (if that can be counted).
4. What is the last book you went to a bookshop and bought?
I rarely go to bookshops as they are normally costlier than my evergreen partner Amazon 😀 But the last book I bought was Game of Thrones: 20th Anniversary Edition. I got it on pretty huge discount and how can I miss an offer? 😀 Trust me this edition is too pretty.
5. Do you tend to reread books?
No, I have never reread any book and I can’t see myself doing it in near future. I mean how can I read the same book again when I am drowning under the never-ending TBR pile?
6. Do you use Goodreads? If so how do you use it?
Yes, always. Goodreads is like a second life for me when it comes to books. Well, how do I use it pretty difficult to explain (I guess)? I pretty much stalk my friends’ shelves 😀 Add the books to my TBR shelf and then just forget it for the longest time 😀 (basically I suck!). But recently I deleted my whole TBR and now I have only those books in there for which I actually have the copy and I intend to read 🙂
7. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Animal Farm by George Orwell, it is just about 90 pages long but I loved it 🙂
8. What are your favorite fantasy/sci-fi diverse reads?
I don’t think I have read much of fantasy/sci-fi so can’t actually give the correct answer to this. However, the last fantasy I read was The Crowns of Croswald and I really enjoyed it.
9. What are some of your least favorite book covers?
There are actually many, but for the sake of this question, I’ll just show three of them here
I mean these are not that bad, but their alternate editions are prettier.
10. Do you annotate or tab your books? If so how?
No, I don’t. I just use a marker to highlight my favourite things 😀
11. Who are some characters you relate to?
I can see myself be related with all the three main female leads in Wives of War. There is something in each one of them, that I see in myself too.
1. Do you read multiple books at once?
No, I don’t. I can’t focus on multiple stories at once.
2. What “required reading” book did you enjoy reading the most in school?
Well, in India, we don’t particularly have compulsory novels included in course. But I read some Premchand’s work during my school time and I really enjoyed them.
3. Do you like romance in books?
Yes, yes, yes! I love romance.
4. What’s your Hogwarts house?
5. Do you like reading outside?
No, I don’t. I have tried a few times though, but I find myself easily distracted 🙁
6. Do you have any pets?
Sadly no 🙁 We used to have two bunnies but due to some reason we gave them away. Here, I found an old pic for you 🙂
7. What was/is your favorite subject in school?
My favourite was Biology, though I never continued it 😀
8. Do you like to write?
No, not in particular, apart from writing on this blog 😀
9. How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging in July 2017 so it’s been 3 months 🙂
10. Are you a fast reader?
Nooooo 🙁 I am a very slow reader. I can hardly finish a single book in a week.
11. What was the first book that you fell in love with?
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green 🙂
Sheetal @ Halo of Books
Shikha @ Shikha Readster
Mridula @ Ecstatic yet Chaotic
Aritri @ The Liquid Sunset
Tavleen @ Travelling Through Words
Maggie @ The Caramel Files
Jackie @ Bookworm Cafe
Erin @ Bluestocking Bookworm
Padmaja @ The Bookish Tales
And anyone else who want to do this tag 🙂
Well, I am having a bit of tough time in thinking the questions (or am I being lazy?) so you can choose any 11 questions from above and can answer them 🙂 I actually liked all the above questions and would love to know your answers.