So it’s been a long time since I did one of the award posts. Yes, I have got too many probably but I forget to do them always. I was tagged by Chloe @ Book Dragons for The Mystery Blogger Award last month and probably I am not that late for this one, so why not start with this? 😀 Though I don’t think I am that mysterious but let’s see what Chloe has it there for me 🙂
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about myself
Okay, so what probably I can tell you which I haven’t told already? Hmm, so here it goes:
- The egg is probably a food item which I can eat daily and will not be bored 🙂 But of course, there should be different dishes from it. I can’t just have an Omelette every day, can I?
- I used to do drawing in my school days. I was very good at it actually and I have won several awards during my school time. My favourite thing was drawing portraits. But then life happened and that hobby of mine lost somewhere?
- I don’t have any brother. We are just two sisters. Though it would seem like a normal thing to you, many Indians can understand this. It is a “social taboo” in India to have at least one son and I am so proud of my parents for not falling under the society’s pressure 🙂
Chloe’s questions for me
Pick a genre, it can be any genre, within that genre what do you think is missing and/or need improving?
This is a little difficult question for me. Okay, let’s talk about middle-grade books. I usually love reading middle-grade novels. Recently I read Spin the Golden Light Bulb which was absolutely amazing. Not just in terms of story, but also in the way author has invented new ideas. I want to see more middle-grade books with inventive ideas so that the middle-grade children can actually learn many things and can think of being creative.
Thoughts on Movie Adaptations vs TV series adaptations? Which do you prefer (if any)?
Though I love both the formats but generally, I prefer movie adaptations. When a book is converted to a movie, then you have limited time to cover the story of the whole book so you know that there won’t be drastic changes in the storyline. However, with TV series adaptations, if the book is short that the series writer often go beyond the book and add additional content and that can change the overall experience of the book. For example, though the second season of Thirteen Reasons Why is about to come, the book itself has no sequel. So I am wondering what they’ll actually show in that season.
Your zodiac sign and the Chinese New Year animal you are
My Zodiac sign is Cancer. ANd what is this Chinese New Year animal? Okay, I googled it (thanks, Chloe!). Wow, I am Dragon too! Hi-five Chole!
Three things that are on your bucket list?
There are so many things on my bucket list but since you have asked for just 3, here you go:
- Go to a live concert of Sonu Nigham (he is my favourite!). If you don’t know, he is a famous Bollywood singer.
- To watch a live Cricket World Cup match
- To visit Paris (ahh, my dream location!)
Favourite dinosaur/pre-historic creature?
I don’t know if I have any favourite pre-historic creature, though I love Dragons. But here, I want to go with a fictional creature. My favourite is Niffler from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. He is just so cute 😀
My Best Post/s
There are many posts on my blog that I love. But last month, there were two posts that not only I enjoyed writing, you guys also enjoyed reading. And unsurprisingly enough, those are the two discussion posts:
My Nominees & Questions
Well, I am not nominating anyone in particular, but if you are interested in doing this, you are free to do this. Also, I think Chloe’s questions are pretty good, so if you are going to do this, you are most welcome to answer the same 🙂
If you decide to do it, please tag me so that I can read your answers 🙂
Do you have any favourite food that you can eat almost daily?
What’s the topmost thing on your bucket list?